MAC is continuing to operate during the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety of our staff is of the upmost importance to us as a business and therefore in preparation for some staff using MAC’s premises, we have set out the following guidance for all employees:
- All staff should continue to work from home where possible.
- Staff should only visit the office if essential.
- 2m social distancing will always be maintained – both inside and outside the workplace.
- Management checks will be in place to make sure social distancing is adhered to.
- Staff members will be required to wash their hands for 20 seconds with water and soap. Handwashing facilities with soap and water will be available in all offices.
- When drying hands team members will be required to use disposable towels which will be available beside handwashing facilities.
- Staff members should catch coughs and sneezes in tissues and keep “Catch it, Bin it, Kill it” at the forefront of their minds. Tissues will be made available in the workplace.
- Staff members should avoid touching their face, eyes, nose, or mouth with unclean hands.
- If soap and water is not available gel sanitizers should be used.
- Staff members should clean all touch points after each contact. Facilities to clean objects and surfaces that are touchpoints will be made available in each office.
- Rigorous checks will be carried out by line managers to ensure that the necessary procedures are being followed.
- Management will promote health & wellbeing awareness to staff and will offer whatever support they can.
- There will be regular communication of mental health information and an open-door policy is in place for those who need additional support.